No matter the size of your business or whatever industry you are in, it is important for you to have a commercial insurance. This is where Safechoice Insurance Agency can help you.
Our insurance experts will take the time to understand you and your business needs. This includes analyzing your operations and identifying the unique risks that you may face. These risks may include employment issues, liability, financial responsibilities, and more. From there, our insurance experts will formulate specialized insurance coverage options best suited to your individual business needs.
To keep you and your business protected, we offer the following commercial insurance coverage:
- Minnesota Commercial Auto Insurance. Commercial auto insurance helps protect your vehicle. When selecting this policy, you’ll need to consider how many vehicles you have (whether it is just one or an entire fleet) as well as what types of equipment and inventory you carry. Liability insurance is often a requirement, but you may also want property insurance that provides coverage for fires, vandalism, and theft.
- Minnesota Commercial General Liability Insurance (CGL). One of the biggest risks for any business owner is in the area of liability. A product sold to a customer could fail. On the other hand, an employee could provide ineffective service to a client leading to damage to their home. General liability insurance helps to minimize this.
- Minnesota Commercial Property Insurance. For those who are looking for Rochester, MN commercial insurance, it is also important to provide a plan that protects your building. If you own it, you need a plan that is going to provide coverage for the building against fire, vandalism, theft, and perhaps flooding. Even if you lease it, a policy may be vitally important. You need to protect your equipment and inventory.
- Minnesota Workers Compensation. Workers compensation is also important. In Minnesota, you may be required to carry this type of insurance. It helps protect your employees by providing a plan to cover work-related accidents and injury. It protects your business from having to pay for these costs.
- Minnesota Business Owner Package (BOP). With so many policy options available, there’s no doubt it can get expensive. Business Owner Package helps to reduce these costs by lumping the policies you need into one more affordable plan. Talk to our Minnesota insurance agents about the options to protect your business.